Wednesday, January 9, 2008

AH Goes Back to School

Well after suffering through a migraine all day yesterday, my energy level was back in full force today. I took AH to school today after she missed Monday (she only attends M, W, R). Her classroom was relocated during the winter break to a room twice the size of the old one. It looks fabulous!! And AH was so great about going to school today. She walked into the room, sat down on the bench next to some friends, and started chatting away! A big first for her. Hopefully the months and months of screaming resistance are over!

AH woke Monday with one eye swollen, no problems on Tuesday, but the other eye was swollen today. We are really worried that she is finally showing signs of allergies thanks to her dad. She does not complain, but her nose has been running for over 3 weeks now. We hope it does not progress into asthma (another potential gift from dad).

I ventured out this evening to try to replace AH's favorite blanket lost while in Cabo last week. Unfortunately I did not find a suitable replacement. Even worse, I found the after Christmas sale at Big Lots!! So many great finds for so little money. After having to do 20 teacher and therapist gifts this year, I was so happy to find some great sale prices on gift boxes for next year. Of course the really good pricing on crackers did not help either. I also found valentine's day gifts for the kids as well as items for them to exchange in their classes. A few items for my secret sister found their way into my cart.

Then I was off to Ross and found some great valentine's day items for my secret sister! No blanket though!

Got a great deal on a newly release Crop-a-dile 2 tool for scrapbooking tonight on HSN. Cannot wait for it to get here in early February. They promise that they have the exclusive release of this item. I have NEVER bought anything without waiting to hear what others think. But I did want the original for Christmas and did not receive it.

AA had a good day - enjoyed school and played nicely. His new favorite toy is the bad guy from Toy Story II. Carries it with him everywhere!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was out like a light at 930 last night and missed HSN. I wonder if they have any left on their website! I will have to try it out at your house!

Unknown said...

I ordered by my new Crop A Dile online at HSG and it was shipped on Friday!! I bet you have yours sooner than Feb 4th!