Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bus Update and Newest Family Member

On Thursday, the day after the bus fiasco, the transportation tried to let us down again. After being told that the bus was running 10 minutes late, we still had no bus 30 minutes later. Of course I got a little snippy and told transportation that we wanted to AA to get at least 5 hours of education in his 10 hour week. I am so glad that our regular bus driver will be back on Monday! Really makes you appreciate a good thing when it is gone for a few days.


On Tuesday last week, my sister had her first baby - a boy named William Arthur. William is not doing real well right now, so please say a prayer for him. He arrived just a few days after his due date, but is currently in NICU for Sepsis, Reflux, and Thrombocytopenia (low platelet count). The whole family hopes that he can come home this Tuesday. AH and I will be visiting him in 10 days as well as my sister.

No comments: